Hi, and welcome to my little corner of the internet! My name is Amanda, and I create all the content here at My Awkward Life.
Let me introduce you to my little family!
My partner of over 6 years, Geoffrey
And our chocolate lab, Bear Lee
A little more about me:
- I enjoying hiking
- I love crafting and DIY
- I am Bipolar
- My whole family calls me Nans, I have a million nicknames in my family, including Nannanators!
- 9. I love cooking! I especially love finding a great recipe and adding my own twist. I cook for my whole family every night. My dad is diabetic and I’m vegan so putting together a meal can be a challenge, but it’s a lot of fun experimenting and trying new things!
- I’m in love with movies, especially scary ones! I’m also a bit of an oldie as I enjoy black and white films and I’ve watched some silent pictures. Some of my favorite movies are Jaws and The Birds.
- One of my idols is Frida Kahlo, as the result of a bus accident when she was 18, Frida was in severe pain all of her life and endured 35 surgeries. Her struggle with disability has always inspired me to cope with my own problems.
- I’m a natural redhead with unruly curly hair. It’s always been a struggle to tame my mane.
- Autumn is my favorite season. I love the colors, leaves, the fashion, and Halloween. It is my favorite holiday because I love everything spooky!
- I love the city of Philadelphia, especially the Museum of Art!
- I’m addicted to coffee